Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm Looking for Some Disney Designer Guests!





Hi Everybody!Happy Friday :)  Have you all been enjoying Mickey and Friends Mondays here on my blog?  There have been so many great projects, and I'm thankful to the guest designers I've had so far!  I'm looking for some more crafters that would like to share some projects using any of the Disney or Pixar cartridges.  Here are the details:


  • You can do just a cut by itself, or a project made with a cut. Any cut from any Disney cartridge is fine. The main highlight will be the characters, but there are a lot of flowers and other things on the cartridges that you can choose from too.




  • If you do a cut only, please include some tip that will make putting the cut together easier.




  • If you make a project, please include a good picture of the final project.




  • You will sign up for a date in the Facebook group (so you must have a Facebook account).




  • This is not a design team, so you can sign up for whatever day you want from the list available.  If you choose to only sign up once, that's fine. 




  • Please have your project or cut info to me by the Saturday before so I have time to create the post.





  • Does this sound good?  If it does, then please send me an email at crazyaboutcricut@hotmail.com with Mickey Mondays in the subject.  Thanks, and hope you have a fabulous Friday!!

    5 comments:

    1. How exciting. Im sending you an email now.

      Hugs,
      Patty
      creativediva98.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. You know that you can count me in for ANYTHING Mickey! I am sure that Melissa would be interested too.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I will be sending you an email - this sounds like fun!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. This sounds like so much fun, I really LOVE all things Disney!! I am sending you an email now :0)
      Diana
      daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. THis sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to do it with you!

      ReplyDelete

    Copyright 2010
    Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

    With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company