Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Pink Tuesday! Pink Cricut Design Team Day!

Hi Everybody!
Whoo hooo it's my turn to share a Pink By Design project with you! Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. How could you not like a holiday where they just give you candy?!?! So I'm starting my decorating early, and decided to make this door hanger. Here are the details:
*Mini Monsters cartridge
*Pink By Design = GHOSTLY GREETING set (available at Oh My Crafts.com)
*Martha Stewart = spiderweb punch around the page punches
*twine from my stash
*Stickles = purple, red


There are MORE pictures, full details, and an important tip for this project on the Pink By Design blog. I hope you will check it out, and please leave some comment love!  I will proudly be hanging this in my new house, and totally ready for Halloween!! Don't forget to head over to the message board for lots of project ideas, challenges, and more.  And head back tomorrow to the PBD blog for another inspirational project from the Pink By Design Team :D

1 comment:

  1. Too Cute. I love that punch around the page that you used.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company