Friday, October 14, 2011

Scrappin' Sista Birthday Celebration Guest Designer

Hi Everybody!
I am so SUPER happy to be a guest designer for one of my best bloggy friends Christel aka Scrappin' Sista!! She has been a great friend who is helpful, and keeps it real with me. I can always count on her to listen. Ok, now to put the tissues away :P Here's the project I made to help her celebrate:


*Mini Monsters cartridge
*Pink By Design = Ghostly Greetings
*Peachy Keen = PK-691 Make a Monster Face 1 1/8"*Martha Stewart = patterned paper, drippy goo punch
*Stampin' Up! = yellow paper
*twine from the Twinery



*Here's the card closed.



*I am TOTALLY hooked on twisted easel cards!!





I am so thankful to have so many bloggy and Facebook friends that I can share my crafty passion with. I hope to meet her one day and give her a "Huge Monster Hug!". Thanks for letting me celebrate with you Christel :OD

1 comment:

  1. I received this card as part of the PKS swap. I love it. I have all of the cards displayed in my living room. Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company