Monday, November 14, 2011

Home Hanging with Acrylic Paint with Pink Cricut Design Team Day!

Hi Everybody!
It's Pink Tuesday!  Tuesday is my day to show a Pink By Design project I've made.  Today I want to share a wall hanging I created.  Read the whole post to find out a different way to use your PBD stamps!!


Here's what I used:

*Pink By Design = Argyle Background stamp, Believe in Yourself - July 2011 Stamp of the month
*acrylic paint
*paintbrush
*paper scraps




**VERY IMPORTANT TIP!!**

Well, you'll need to head over to my post on the Pink By Design blog HERE to see what the tip is, and the full tutorial on how I made this project! 

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :OD

1 comment:

  1. Very cute wall hanging! Going to check out your tutorial to see how you made it!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company