Thursday, November 10, 2011

Roberts Arts & Crafts Design Team Project - Thanksgiving Candle



Hi Everybody!
It's my turn to share my Roberts Arts & Crafts Design Team Project with you!  Today I made a little Thanksgiving home decor project.  Here are the details:



Products:
*Stickles in various colors

You'll also need:
*ribbon, or twine
*any candle in glass or any glass container
(I am recycling a candle I've had for years and sprucing it up!)


*I took this old candle of mine and decided to give it new life!



*I cut this turkey out on vinyl from the Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge.




*I then added some Stickles directly on the cut.



*You can also layer Stickles as I did here for the eyes.




*I added some ribbon, and I now have a cute little candle to help decorate my mantle, or table for Thanksgiving!  


I hope you enjoyed my project!  Please click on any of the product names at the top of this post to head over to the Robert's store to grab these supplies for yourself.  TFL, and make sure you check back daily on the Robert's blog for more prizes, and projects :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company