Monday, November 28, 2011

Welcome to The Queen's Royal Digi Monday Challenge!



Hi Everybody!
Welcome to the THE QUEEN’S ROYAL DIGI MONDAY CHALLENGE!! This challenge will be held on the LAST Monday of each month and has a LOT of VERY talented designers.  Make sure you check out all their designs on THE SCRAPBOOKING QUEEN'S BLOG!

The theme for this challenge is Christmas/Winter Wonderland and here are the projects I did for our amazing sponsors:

*Timeless Twine - Christmas Bakers Twine
*Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge - scallop
*My Mind's Eye = patterned paper



*I took the twine, and glue dots and created loops behind the image.




My next project is using an image from Ai Factory:

*Ai Factory image
*Pink By Design = Old Time Christmas set
*Timeless Twine - Christmas Bakers Twine
 *Me and My Big Idea = patterned paper
*Snowflake embellishments from my stash







My final project is using an image from Digi Doodles:

*Digi Doodles = Christmas Globe
*Pink By Design = Old Time Christmas set









I hope you enjoyed my projects!  Now head on over to THE SCRAPBOOKING QUEEN'S BLOG to enter the challenge with some fantastic prizes :)

1 comment:

  1. All three of your projects are great, but I sure do like the twine looped behind Santa the best.

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company