Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 2 Guest Designer & PBD Design Team Day



Hi Everybody!
I was so honored when Lisa invited me to join her blog hop and celebrate Christmas.  She has some amazing ladies helping her celebrate all 12 days!  Today is the day I'm guest designing for the hop, and can't wait to share my project with you.  Make sure to head over to see  Lisa's Blog for the start of the hop, and to see all the AMAZING prizes and sponsors for this hop!!

It's also my day to share a project with you on the Pink By Design blog for the PBD Design Team! You can check out the full details for this project on my post on the PBD blog HERE.

This past Sunday we finally got our tree.  Over the years, a lot of our glass ornaments have broken, and the more kids we had the less ornaments we seemed to have!  Happily this means I get to make some :) And since we love to sit around our tree, hang out together and play games I decided to combine these things. Here's a preview of how my little game ornament turned out:

*Echo Park = Holly Jolly Christmas patterned paper
*bling and pearls from my stash
*Pink By Design = Bingo set




*Each of these letters comes individually, so you can take create lots of different words!





*Here are the back of the gamecards.
*I created a pocket on the back of the tag to hold the gamepieces.

This would look cute hanging on the tree, and will also be fun to help pass the time as the kids countdown to Santa!  Thank you for joining us on the hop!  Just a reminder, you can check out the full details for this project on my post on the PBD blog HERETFL, and I hope you enjoyed my project :O)

6 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company