Monday, February 27, 2012

Cartridge Showcase: Dreams Come True Disney Princess Cartridge



Hi Everybody!
Today is Cartridge Showcase over on Cooking With Cricut.  This is where the design team shares projects we've made with a certain cartridge, and any tips we have learned about it.  So here we go!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the Disney cartridges.  Even though they can be challenging, they are SO worth it!  My daughter recently had an Ariel themed birthday party.  Whenever my kids want a theme that I can cut with my Cricut, I'm so happy!  It saves money, and shopping time :O)  For my first project, I want to share the perfect banner I was able to make for her using the Dreams Come True Disney Princess cartridge:

(Today is also Mickey and Friends Monday here on my blog, so enjoy these Disney projects!)






*I put Ariel on an Action Wobble!







*I also put Flounder on an Action Wobble!







For my second project I made this card using this elephant that is only two layers! 
One of my favorite things about this (and all Disney carts) is the Icon feature. These are still in a Disney style, but are A LOT easier to put together. 


 My last project is another card again using the Icon feature.  A simple two layer cut, some doodling, a sentiment and you have a card you can make in minutes!

I hope you enjoyed my projects!  Make sure you check out Cooking With Cricut for all the latest challenges, and all the exciting things going on!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)

3 comments:

  1. Really cute! Your banner is awesome and I LOVE hummingbirds :D
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great showcase, Jenny! I love all of your Mermaid decor and how cool to use action wobbles!! I bet your daughter loved it.

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company