Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jaded Blossom's First Challenge!

Jaded Blossom

Hi Everybody!
I'm so excited for today!!!!  Today Jaded Blossom is starting their new challenge.  This challenge will take place on the first Sunday of every month and last two weeks. Winner will be randomly picked by random.org. There will also be prizes, whoo hooo!

There are also chances to be a Guest Designer!  Guest Designers will be given a couple stamp sets THAT ARE NOT YET RELEASED (how awsome is that?!)They will participate in sneaks, be spotlighted during the monthly challenge, participate in our release day blog hop and do one more post later on in the month. Sound like fun? Want to be one? Guest designers will be chosen based on participation in the monthly challenge and other events on the Jaded Blossom blog and facebook page.  Check out the JB blog for all the details :)

Our first challenge is to create a Valentine's day themed project.

It can be a card, a favor etc.. but it must include at least 1 Jaded Blossom stamp. That's it! You have until February 18th to link up your project. Winner will be announced on the 19th.
 

Here is the project I made:

*Stampin' Up! = heart punch
*red button from my stash
*glitter gel pen (on the hearts the owl is holding)
*white gel pen for stitching


 

*I started with this small plain treat bag.......


 

*And turned it into this!

*I stamped the owl on first, then the sentiment underneath.


 

*I used my white gel pen to color in the eyes, and my Zig markers to color in the owl.

*I colored in the hearts with a red marker, then went over them with the glitter gel pen.


 

*I used one of the small sentiments from the Trust in Cupid set inside a heart punch.




*Here's a side view :)


And what can you win for this challenge????

25 Boxes clear boxes
 

(candies not included)


Now head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to enter this challenge, and see the other gorgeous projects from the rest of the design team!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)

7 comments:

  1. This treat bag is soo cute! And of course you used my favorite stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treat bag is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute treat bag, love it! I love the twine with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. toooo cute jenny girl! I love the little bag but I neve rknow what to do with them....and well now I know ☺

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company