Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cooking With Cricut's Cartridge Showcase - Sesame Street Seasons

Hi Everybody!
Today I'm excited to share my project for the Cooking With Cricut's Cartridge Showcase.  Twice a week a member of the Design Team features a Cricut cartridge of their choice and projects we've made with that cartridge. We hope you'll be inspired to pull out your cartridges and find new ways to use them! 


 


Today I am showcasing the Sesame Street Season's cartridge. 

                                                                  
I fell in love with this cart when I first saw it.  The variety of projects and figures on it was amazing!!  Here are a few projects I made with this cartridge:



*For my first project, I used the Cookie Monster puzzle cut to make this card.




*I thought this sentiment from Jaded Blossom was so perfect for this cut!



*My second project is using the Prop feature on this cartridge.  All of the character cuts on this cart have a something as a "prop".  These are super easy to put together, and are only 2 - 3 layers.


*Isn't this CUTE doodlebug so cool??  He is ready to indulge in some sugary treats :)


*My last project is using one of the 8 3D objects you can make on this cartridge.

*In addition to these cute flowers (how cute would a bunch of these look hanging everywhere!), you can cut a sun, pumpkin, snowman, sign, backpack, frame, and card box holder!   


 I hope you enjoyed my projects and will give this cartridge a try!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the kicked back doodlebug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, this came out SO cute!! I LOVE this cart! I think the 3D ideas are cool for a teacher to help with custom classroom decos! Thanks for sharing your project ideas and showcasing this cart so well!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cart! There are so many cute cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute! I dont know how I missed it!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company