Monday, March 19, 2012

Mickey And Friends Monday


Hi Everybody!
Welcome to another Mickey and Friends Monday. Now you can say you have a reason to look forward to Mondays :O)  Did you ever think you would say that?!?!  Today, I wanted to share a coloring book I made for my girls.  They are going on a trip for spring break with their grandparents, so I thought I would send stuff to help keep them entertained along the way.  They've been into coloring lately, and like Tinkerbell so I made them their own coloring book!  This is the perfect project if you happen to be out of computer ink.......


*Tinkerbell Cricut cartridge
*Cricut markers
*white cardstock



*I sized and placed all the images on my Gypsy.








All ready to color!  I hope you enjoyed the project today! Make sure you take a look at your Disney cartridges to see how else you can use them. TFL, and have a magical Monday :O)
 

4 comments:

  1. cute coloring pages chickie! POppy just got all excited when she saw it LOL!!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love making coloring pages on the Cricut. Why did I never think to use the Gypsy for this? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!! Just found you on facebook today and it lead me here! Now following! ~hl

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company