Thursday, March 8, 2012

St. Patty's Blog Hop Winner!!

 
 
Hi Everybody!
Thank you to everybody who joined us on our St. Patty's Blog Hop.  My team did such a fantastic job, and I hope you all enjoyed their projects :O) And now onto the good stuff! It's time to announce a winner of the Papercrafting World gift certificate.................
 
 
 
Congratulations
(our first comment) 

Congratulations to the winner!! Please email me at crazyaboutcricut at hotmail dot com with ST. PATTY'S HOP WINNER as the subject. Please include the prize that you won.  You will need to respond by March 14th or I will have to draw a new winner.  Again, thanks to everybody who hopped with us!! I hope you'll join us for our next blog hop on March 29th featuring the Thankful Thursday Design team!! TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company