Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Jaded Blossom Beeing a Good Friend

Hi Everybody!
It's time for me to share another Jaded Blossom project with you!  I've been experimenting with the clean and simple look lately, and with this latest stamp from JB I'm lovin' it!  Here's the details:


*Jaded Blossom = Bug-a-Boo set
*Papertrey Ink = kraft cardstock
*Timeless Twine = lemonade twine
*Stampin' Up! = chalks
*Fantastix Coloring Tool (to color in hair)







*I wasn't sure what color I wanted her hair to be, so I colored it in using chalks.  This made it easy to try a couple of different colors for her hair, since the chalk can be erased.

*I used the Fantastix Coloring Tool to color in her hair.


 
*I doodled the little "bee trail" for extra detail.


I hope you liked it! I'd love to see some of you make this and share it on the Jaded Blossom Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE. TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)

2 comments:

  1. super cute card! I love the bee trail for added detail!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the twine as hair ties!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company