Thursday, April 19, 2012

Upcoming Blog Hops!!



Hi Everybody!
I wanted to let you know about the next couple of blog hops I have coming up!  First up, this weekend is the Cooking With Cricut Home Decor Hop.  My turn is on Sunday, but the fun will start on Saturday, so don't miss it!


Next up......



My SUPER TALENTED Thankful Thursday design team and I will be giving you some of the best inspiration for Mother's Day. We will be highlighting those special presents from our little ones, and also what you can give your mom/special supportive woman in your life, and how we celebrate them!   

And of course I have some presents to share with you!  There will be 4 winners for this hop!!  Here's the blog candy you'll be hopping for:


Prize pack #1



Prize pack #2



Prize pack #3



Prize pack #4



**A 5 pack of Action Wobbles!!!!!!!!
I am excited to have you all hopping with me!!   TFL, and I hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are busy! Love all the prizes. That Magnolia stamp is gorgeous! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company