Thursday, April 26, 2012

Welcome to the Made for Mom Blog Hop!



Hi Everybody!
Welcome to the Made for Mom Blog Hop featuring the Thankful Thursday Design Team!!   I've invited a few more crafty bloggers to join us in celebrating moms!  I know today you will be getting some fantastic inspiration, so let's get started :O) 

Sadly, we've had a death in the family this week, so I was unable to finish my new projects for this hop.  I will be sharing them in the near future so stay tuned.  In the meantime, I have some past Mom Day projects I'd like to share again with you.  Please click on the titles to go to those posts for more details :O)
























And of course I have some presents to share with you! There will be 4 winners for this hop!! Here's the blog candy you'll be hopping for:

 

Prize pack #1



Prize pack #2



 

Prize pack #3



 

Prize pack #4



**A 5 pack of Action Wobbles!!!!!!!!

 To enter:

1. Please leave a comment on this post.
2. I'd love for you to be a follower, but you don't have to (but if you like what  you see, follow me so you don't miss a thing!!)


 Now head on over to see
as the next stop on the hop!




Here is the lineup in case you get lost or need to stop along the way:

(Guest Designer) Arcy ~ http://arcyscraps.blogspot.com/
(Guest Designer) Madison ~ http://funkycards.blogspot.com/
(Guest Designer) Lissa Marie ~ http://somanycrafts.com/

13 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss!! Your past projects are great!! I am already a follower.
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about ur loss!!!ur projects r very sweet thx.. for sharin today...hugs!!
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your projects. sorry for your loss. shannleffew2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,the cards are lovely.Sorry for your loss!TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
    mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ((HUGS)) Love your projects. They are so cute. Love the kids bookmarks.
    kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny,

    I love how you used the cut out on one Mother's Day card and the negative cut for another. Great way to double up your crafting! :)

    Big Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cards are very pretty. tfs.
    sorry for your loss.
    i'm a long time follower.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bookmarks and especially the double cut out. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny - Sorry for your loss. Thank you for taking the time to even post and host this hop. The projects on it were very creative and inspiring.

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear of your loss, it is amazing what we can do at a time like this, sometimes our crafts will keep us sain or insaine. Thank you for having me on the hop, I will be looking forward to your finished project as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jenny! Thank you so much for having me! I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Take all the time you need. Your previous projects were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry for your loss, I love the cards and since i haven't been a follower for very long (kinda new to this blogging stuff) I wouldn't have known they were past projects ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thanks for sharing your awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company