Thursday, July 12, 2012

Exciting Announcement!!

Hi Everybody!
I have an exciting announcement!!  Are you ready??  Here it is!
 

Who likes Action Wobble fun?
This Friday, July 13th, is the launch of the Action Wobble site!


This is a place where you may be featured if we CATCH YOU WOBBLING!


We will be having some FUN Action Wobble Challenges too! All sorts of fun things will be going on!

I'm proud to say I am a part of the initial Design Team! Woo-Hoo! Want to meet my DT sisters?


Visit their blogs, follow them, and leave them some comment love. We all love new followers and comment love!


Don't forget... the LAUNCH party is this Friday! Be sure to stop by and see us because we have PRIZES to give away!!! Woo-Hoo! Where's my party hat?  See you this Friday, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)


2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so there.
    This sounds like a fun one.
    Thanks for the update.
    dmcardmaker (at aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Congrats on being on the DT:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company