Monday, July 2, 2012

Jaded Blossom Release Week - Day 1

Hi Everybody!
Are you ready for Jaded Blossom's Stamp Release Week??  You guys are going to LOVE it!  Let's get started with the first sets Friendly Kisses and Pattern Kisses! 

I used the Friendly Kisses set.  Here's what the complete set looks like:



And here is the project I made:


*Jaded Blossom - Friendly Kisses
*Wild Card 2 Cricut cartridge
*Nikki Sivils - patterned paper
*Creative Memories - Hexagon punch, 3/8" circle punch
*Stickles
*bling from my stash



*These stamps are made to fit PERFECTLY inside a  3/8" circle punch, but you can of course use a punch any size and shape too.  I used a hexagon punch to accent mine.







 *I added Stickles on the wings for added texture and bling :)



*I used an Action Wobble on the bee.  Here he is in action:





Some of my JB Design Team sisters will be showcasing the other set being released this week, Pattern Kisses!  Here's a peek at that set:









I hope you liked my project! Make sure to come back tomorrow for another peek at a soon-to-be-released stamp set!! TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)


10 comments:

  1. cute card and this set looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really really cute!!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soooo super cute !!! love that he is on a wobble !! hehehehe what a cute suprise ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really adorable Jenny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this card Jenny! So cute that it wobbles too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company