Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge - Chalk It Up

Hi Everybody!
I am excited to share my latest project!  It's for this week's challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps, which is to Chalk It Up (create a card using chalk).  I used the July Stamp of the Month Kit. I am soooooooo  in love with these kits!!  The only problem is, as soon as I get the current month I start counting the days until I get the next one :P 

Anywhoo, here is my project for this weeks challenge:


*Peachy Keen Stamps - July Stamp of the Month, June SOTM (flower on pink t-shirt)
*Timeless Twine - Olive Green
*Papertrey Ink - kraft card base
*white gel pen for stitching
*chalks for coloring images









*I took one of the fairy acessory stamps from the June PKS Stamp of the month, covered up a little part of it, and stamped the flowers onto the shirt and made it girly!








I had a lot of fun putting this card together.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! And I totally know what you mean about waiting for the next month's club kit!!! Too fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be! Thanks for linking your project at Peachy Keen Stamps' Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute, Jenny! I REALLY love how you stamped the flowers on the T-shirt! BRILLIANT!!!
    Thanks for joining the PKS Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!! WOW!! Is amazing!! I am crazy about this card!! Congrats on making Top Three!!
    Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company