Saturday, July 21, 2012

Square 1 Saturday - T shirt Iron On Project!

Hi Everybody!
I have an awsome project to share today.  I used Square 1 printable fabric.  Here's a little bit about the Square 1 Product:


Our impressive wall graphic material is now available for use right on your home inkjet printer. You can enjoy the same benefits as commercial printers, right at home. Limited only by your creativity and your vision, you can create limitless wall décor at the fraction of the cost of buying commercially. And, it’s custom to you. Look inside and see how you can create your own masterpieces for your walls, lockers, laptops…even create personalized party décor. When utilized with any number of personal digital cutters, crafting ideas are endless…and it all begins at SQUARE1!

AND NOW, in addition to the wall graphic material, they have an iron on material!!  This was perfect when my husband recently wanted to compete in a mud run (a race where you run through mud pits, and other obstacles).  His team had an 80's theme.  He won't let me show you his whole outfit (sadly, 'cause I totally dug his hot shorts!), but we did want to show his "Frankie Say Relax" t-shirt we made him.  Am I totally dating myself here?!?!!  Lol, anyway here's how it turned out:

 
*To get started, we first printed black onto the Square 1 material using my home printer.


Then I cut the letters out on my Cricut.  Here's a little video showing how I did that:




*Here's how they looked once they were cut out:



*Then we ironed them onto the shirt (instructions included in the packaging).




*I wanted to age/vintage it up a bit, so I took some sand paper and rubbed it on each of the letters.  Looked so cool!



*Before the mud run........


 
*After the mud run!  This material stayed on the shirt after literally being run through the mud!



I hope you enjoyed my project!  Head on over to the Square 1 website to check out the other fantastic products they have.  And stay tuned for a VERY exciting Square 1 announcement! 

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company