Friday, July 6, 2012

Timeless Twine Design Team Day - Just A Note

Hi Everybody!
Today is Timeless Twine design team day!!  One of my favorite things to do with twine is add dimension to my projects.  Here's how I did that on my Just a Note card:




*Timeless Twine - Black Coffee
*Wild Card 2 Cricut cartridge
*Jaded Blossom - Simple Sayings stamp set

  









I love how there are so many choices in twine colors!  Make sure you come back to check out the Timeless Twine blog for more amazing twine inspired projects from the new design team!  And don't forget to check out the Timeless Twine July challenge HERE.  TFL, and have a twine-tastic day!


3 comments:

  1. Just absolutely adorable!!
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love how you used the twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. So cute. Have a great weekend my friend.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company