Friday, August 3, 2012

Timeless Twine Design Team Day - Bee Fairy Card



Hi Everybody!
Jenny from
Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to be sharing another design team project with you :O)  I discovered my card stash was dangerously low, so I decided I needed to make a few more cards to have on hand.  Here's one I made using a pre-colored digital stamp, and highlighted with the best twine!


*Timeless Twine  - black coffee, lemonade
*Pink Cat Studio - pre-colored digi stamp
*Papertrey Ink - kraft cardstock
*Unity - bow maker





*I soooooo love my bow maker with this twine!!


I hope you liked my card, and that it inspires you to build up your card stash with twine!  And don't forget to check out the Timeless Twine August challenge HERE. TFL, and have a twine-tastic day!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card jenny. You colored that bee perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!Lovein that stamp. I have to get me some twine the crafting possibilities are endless:)lol.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so sweet love the twine bows.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company