Thursday, September 6, 2012

Jaded Blossom Release Week - Day 4

Hi Everybody!
Welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom Release Week!  Tomorrow all these deeeelicious stamps will be available for purchase starting at 4 pm with the Release Blog Hop.  Here are the last two stamps to be revealed:
 
 
 
 

 
 I so love that turkey!  Here is my project for today:
 
*Jaded Blossom - Turkey Poop stamp set (turkey, all sentiments)
*Timeless Twine - Chocolate ChipPumpkin Orange
*all paper from my scrap stash
 







I thought this treat card would be a really funny card to give out! 
 
 
I hope you liked my project!  Check out the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what my DT sisters made with the Owl-oween stamp!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)  And don't forget.............

 

9 comments:

  1. I love your project. It's so cute especially the turkey feathers looks like candy corn. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say my fav is the owl and pumpkin. Your project is so cute!!! visiting from http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treats and card in one. Love what you did with this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has got the be the cutest turkey poop ever!! You can slip this in with the dog house you're mailing to me! I love his candy corn feathers!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turkey is so darn cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the turkey poop!! that is priceless!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just to adorable I love the how you made this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company