Monday, September 3, 2012

Mickey And Friends Monday & Jaded Blossom Release Week!!

Hi Everybody!
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Today's an exciting day on my blog.  First, I'm happy to help your week get off to a good start with Mickey and Friends Monday :O) 




AND, it's Day 1 of Jaded Blossom Release Week!  This release is going to knock your socks off, so let's get right to it!  Here's a picture of the 2 sets....and a DIE being previewed today:
 
 
 
 
Aren't those deeeelicious?!?!  Now let's get to my project for today:
 
 
*Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge
*Jaded Blossom - Halloween Treats, Halloween Kisses, Flag Die 2
*Cuttlebug - Mini Monsters embossing folder (candy background)
*Timeless Twine - Halloween Baker's Twine


 


 
*I am so in love with the new flag dies, that scallop is gorgeous! 
*They are also designed to work with the first Flag dies. 
 

 
*The kisses stamps sets are good for so much more than just candy! 
*They make perfect accent embellishments :O)
 
 

*I also added an Action Wobble behind HK to make her even cuter, lol!
 


I hope you liked my project! Make sure to come back tomorrow for another peek at a soon-to-be-released stamp set!! TFL, and hope you have a Magical Monday :O)
 
 
And don't forget.......
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I love this. Hello Kitty is just so CUTE!!!!! I really like the embossing folder that you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest ever!!! I love all the details and your pics are amazing!!!!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your treat holder it is too too cute!! Stamp set and dies look great I may just have to go shopping this week!!!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable. I just love Hello Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I love HK and love that she's on a wobble.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the details on your treat bag! Love the wobbles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love all the added details!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company