Monday, October 1, 2012

Home Decor Halloween Plates Using Square 1 Tutorial

Hi Everybody!
I am so excited to share my Square 1 design team project with you today!!  Halloween is coming up, and it's time to spookify our house :)  With a little bit of Square 1 material, and some inexpensive plates, you can create some awsome home decor on a small budget.  Watch my video for a how-to on how easy it is to apply this material!


Here's what I used:

*Square 1 - Colors (black, white)
*Pumpkin Carvings Cricut cartridge - all images
*green plates




Here are some close ups:






These are already proudly displayed in my house :O)  I hope you liked them!  To keep up with all the exciting things happening at Square 1, here are some links you need to know:

Square 1 Masterpiece Blog ~ http://square1designs.blogspot.com/
Square 1 Masterpiece Facebook Page ~ Click HERE

If you'd like to grab some of the materials I used, and check out the other amazing stuff offered by Square 1 (including iron on material, and patterns), just click on the image below.  




TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your grateful informations, this blogs will be really help for Tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company