Monday, October 15, 2012

Mirror, Mirror - Square 1 Design Team Day!

Hi Everybody!
I'm so happy today is my turn to share a Square 1 Project with you!  Since I've been saying how amazing this stuff is, my mom wanted me to use some to decorate her house.  I was glad to do it, and when I saw this mirror in the living room, I knew what would make it look awesome.

If you'd like to see what I did to the mirror, head on over to the Square 1 blog to check out all the pictures and details!  Here's a little tease...........




Go check out the full pictures, you know you want to, lol!  

And if you'd like to give some Square 1 product a try, just click on the banner below, or on the left side of my blog.




There's also some more exciting news!  The design team call for Square 1 has been extended!!  If you're interested in applying, please head on over to check out the details HERE.

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today =D

1 comment:

  1. Oh you know how I love this!! I love Halloween things and this image on this mirror is fabulous!! This product is SO marvelous! I am loving every minute of using it and you did an awesome job on this my friend!
    Hugs,
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company