Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Timeless Twine December Challenge

Hi Everybody!
It's  time for the Timeless Twine monthly challenge! 



The challenge this month is

Merry and Bright!

I made a sweet treat for my challenge project!  Here's how it turned out:

*Jaded Blossom -   Winter Candies (circle sentiment)
*Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge - candy
*TBBM 2 Cricut cartridge - square gable box








I hope you liked it!  Now it's your turn!  Link up to the Timeless Twine Challenge HERE.   

I'd also love to see some of you make this and share it on the Timeless Twine Facebook page HERE, or on my Crazy About Cricut Facebook page HERE.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)

1 comment:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company