Saturday, March 16, 2013

Candi at the End of the Rainbow

Hi Everybody!
I'm excited to share another post as a Craftwork Cards Design Team member!  St. Patrick's Day is this Sunday, so I have one more quick (but cute!) little card I made to share for this green holiday.  Here are the details:



*Craftwork Cards - School Days
*Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge - rainbow




*The picture didn't quite capture the gold shine these cute little Candi's have.  They were the perfect gold for the end of my little rainbow :)



I hope you enjoyed my project! Make sure to check back here on the Craftworks blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the Craftwork Cards Design Team :O)

Until Next Time,





Here's a couple more links you should know:

CraftWork Cards Stores

For the UK store, click HERE


You can also find CANDi in the US at various online stores including:





CraftWork Cards Blog Link




Photobucket

4 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company