Monday, March 11, 2013

Jaded Blossom Bags O' Gold

Hi Everybody!
It's time for another Jaded Blossom project today!  Did you love all the new JB goodness that came out last week?  If you missed it, please head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog and scroll down through the next few posts to see the Release Hop, and all the projects from the DT that week.  

And now, onto today's project!  St. Patrick's Day is in less than a week, so I have another treat to share that is quick to put together, but that everybody will love!  Here they are:



*Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge - rainbow w/clouds
*Celebrate with Flourish Cricut cartridge - clover
*Indie Art Cricut cartridge - lips
*gold chocolate coins
*green shredded stuffing
*Stickles in green, gold, and crystal


*Who wouldn't feel lucky to get these treats??



*I added some detailing using Stickles.




*I used some crystal Stickles on the cloud.


*I thought these lips were perfect for this sentiment!
*I used foiled, textured paper for extra dimension.



I hope you liked them!  I'd love to see some of you make this and share it on the Jaded Blossom Facebook page HERE, or on my Crazy About Cricut Facebook page HERE.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)


7 comments:

  1. Super cute little treats!! Love all the bling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so cute, Jenny! I love all the Stickles you used...and the lips are awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!!! I love the sparkle!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute love the sparkle. Perfect treats.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those treat bags turned out so cute. The gold glitter border is such a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are cute chickie !!! however I will take real gold in my bag LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company