Monday, April 15, 2013

Graduation Treats

Hi Everybody!
I'm happy to say that it's time for another Jaded Blossom project today!  Here are the projects I created: 

*Jaded Blossom - School Day Candies, School Rules
*Silouette Store - graduation cap treat box, money roll box
*Prima - patterned paper


Here's a quick tutorial on how I made the money roll box, and a close up of the graduation treat box.  Enjoy!





*Here's the treatbox closed.








I hope you liked them! I'd love to see some of you make this and share it on the Jaded Blossom Facebook page HERE, or on my Crazy About Cricut Facebook page HERE. TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)

7 comments:

  1. Both of your treats are AWESOME!! LOVE LOVE the money roll box!! I may have to make one. Thanks for the video too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both! The money box is such a great way to give money!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute projects! I'm going to give the grad cap a try once I open my Cameo :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them! I need to open my cameo so I can play too! Great job Jenny =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! Love the money holder-- great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company