Thursday, May 16, 2013

Heartstring Designs Guest Designer Day 4!



Hi Everybody!
It's time for Day 4 of my week as a Heartstrings Designs Guest Designer!  Here is my project for today:

*I cut one the kraft cardstock from this kit down to an A2 card size.
*The mats are also with the gorgeous paper in this kit.



*I hand cut the frame around this flag die cut.

*I thought this sentiment was perfect for this card!


*I used some of the twine in the kit, and self adhesive paper from my stash to create the twine circle embellishments :)

*Here's a side shot.  I popped up the sentiment flag with pop dots.

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Don't forget to also enter the Heartstring Designs
 Anything Goes -  Step Card challenge!


Click on the image to subscribe to the monthly kit: 

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

3 comments:

  1. Another cute card!
    Love the use of the
    twine. Thanks for
    sharing all your
    projects this week.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company