Thursday, May 16, 2013

Heartstring Designs Guest Designer Day 4!



Hi Everybody!
It's time for Day 4 of my week as a Heartstrings Designs Guest Designer!  Here is my project for today:

*I cut one the kraft cardstock from this kit down to an A2 card size.
*The mats are also with the gorgeous paper in this kit.



*I hand cut the frame around this flag die cut.

*I thought this sentiment was perfect for this card!


*I used some of the twine in the kit, and self adhesive paper from my stash to create the twine circle embellishments :)

*Here's a side shot.  I popped up the sentiment flag with pop dots.

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Don't forget to also enter the Heartstring Designs
 Anything Goes -  Step Card challenge!


Click on the image to subscribe to the monthly kit: 

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

3 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company