Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jaded Blossom Release Week Day 3

Hi Everybody!
Didn't you love Day 2 of Jaded Blossom Release Week???  If you missed it, head on over to my post HERE to check it out :)  And now for Day 3!!  Today we are showcasing 2 more new sets.  Here they are:



*I totally love them!!!

Here is what I created using these stamp sets:

*Jaded Blossom - Bug a Boo stamp set, Bug Candies stamp set, Love Stings stamp set, Candy Charms and Banners die
*Lettering Delights - Bees Knees Gift Bag SVG
*The Royal Shoppe - Action Wobble

*I thought this would make such a cute treat for any bee lover!


*Here's a close up of the candies.


*I embossed the sentiment with fine white embossing powder.


*Here's my bee wobbling away on an Action Wobble!


*I also wanted to share a quick tip.  I like to distress the edges of my cut layers, because it can really help them pop!  

*Here's an example.  As you can see, the cuts on the left are not inked, and the ones on the right are.  Which ones would really pop off of a project?!?!?!


I have another project to share today using these sets.  Here are the details for this project:


*My kids love this stuff, and we like to tease them it's really made of bugs :OD


*To create this cool look for the wings, I first cut out a tag using the Treat Tag Die.

*Then I stamped the dragonfly onto the tag.  I stamped another one onto vellum using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

*I hand cut just the wings off of my vellum dragonfly, then lined them up with the partial wings on the tag.  Taaa daaa!

I hope you like my projects!   But wait, one more thing!

For those of you who CAN'T WAIT we are offering a
We have the "Gotta Have it Now" Package for $99.99!



This Package will include a set of 10 Purses and FREE US Shipping!

 
August Release will include:
2 - 4 x 6 Sentiment Stamp Sets 
3 - 4 x 6 Sentiment Stamps Sets with an Image
 2 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets (Candies/Poems)
and a set of 10 New Purse Favor Container


NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
 
Remember if you are purchasing A La Carte you have to wait till 4pm, pst on Friday our Release Blog Hop.


Don't forget to check out the Jaded Blossom blog to see more amaaaaaazing projects from the rest of the design team! And come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks! TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

And don't forget:


6 comments:

  1. Jenny I love your Bee Tag but you did an awesome job with your dragonfly tag the wings look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are amazing. Love the beehive and the dragonfly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your projects are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are both cute !!! love the extra details !!! like the inking to make it rich looking and the velum to make the wings look more realistic !!! awesome job !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both projects are too cute! Love the dragon flys wings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! Love the bee hive!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company