Saturday, August 3, 2013

Jinger Adams' Collections + Kiwi Lane Designs Product Swap - Day 2


Hi Everybody!
I'm so excited for today!!  It's my turn to post for the Jinger Adams Design team. Please head on over to the Jinger Adam's Blog to check out what I made!  Wanna peek???


*All the papers, and embellishments I used are from the YUMMY All Occasion Card Kit.
*The cool tag shape is the Tiny Tags set from Kiwi Lane Designs.

I also used these supplies:

*Timeless Twine - Pumpkin OrangeAqua BlueOlive Green
*The Royal Shoppe - buttons (orange, yellow, blue)
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Basic Paperdoll Face Assortment


You can get all the details, and full pictures of my project over on the Jinger Adam's Blog, so get going, lol!  I'd love for you to leave some comment love, and let me know what ya think!  Take a look over on the Kiwi Lane blog for more inspiration!
 TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company