Thursday, October 10, 2013

Jaded Blossom Release Week Day 4

Hi Everybody!
I hope you enjoyed Day 3 of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!  If you missed it, head on over to my post HERE to check it out :)  And now for Day 4!!  Today we are showcasing another awesome stamp set!!

*I am so in love with this set!!

Here's what I created with this set:

*My Mind's Eye- peppermint patterned paper
*Timeless Twine - Cherry Twine
*Cuttlebut - D'vine Swirls embossing folder

*Isn't that the cutest penguin?!?!

*I put mini oreos as the snack to go with the black and white penguin theme :)

I hope you like my project! Don't forget to check out the Jaded Blossom blog to see more amaaaaaazing projects from the rest of the design team! And come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks! TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

12 comments:

  1. omg....I love, love, love penquins!!! great idea for the pom pom on the hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love penguins and this is so cute and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this penguin si so cute!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this file too!! Too cute! I love love love this penguin! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whose up for some yummy penguin kisses! This project is soo fun! Love the twine you added to the hat too! Super cute job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This penguin is simply cute. Abby sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love the pom pom made from twine !!! gives it that pop ! cute cute penguin

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this penguin !!! blessings!!! abby sent me

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is soo adorable!! love penguins!! and you made the perfect pompom for his hat!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company