Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Operation Tag - A Birthday Celebration

Hi Everybody!
Today I am helping Leslie from Trendy Twine celebrate her mom's birthday!  

HAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE!!


She wanted birthday tags created with some of her gorgeous twine, so I created this fun shaped tag.  Here are the details:


*Annie's Paper Boutique - Cherry Cupcake twine

*Silhouette - tag (Design #21800), birthday cupcake gifts and stars (by PPbN Designs)  

*Jaded Blossom - Mini Tag Dies, Java Time stamp set

*My Mind's Eye - birthday patterned paper

*Simple Stories - polka dot, striped patterned paper

*Core'dinations - solid cardstock



*Isn't this such a fun tag??



*I used adhesive paper to swirl the twine for the cherry.  It also was the perfect color to tie onto the little present!


*I mixed different patterned papers, but used ones in the same size scale, and shades.



*I popped up the "cupcake frosting", which gave this tag even more fun dimension :D



I hope you liked my tag!  I'd love to see you make one, and share it on my facebook page HERE, or leave a link to one in the comments.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)


9 comments:

  1. Super adorable birthday tag Jenny! Love the cut and love the dimension you added!!!
    Awesome job!
    Thanks for sharing and for joining the TT DT in wishing Janice a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute birthday tag. love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that seriously looks Amazing Jenny. Love your Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny your tag is so sweet nice hopping with u today
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag looks awesome! I love all of the layers and the twine cherry looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, your tag is stunning! So many fun birthday goodies are included on it. Love all the colors, too. Thanks so much for joining in to make Mom's birthday so special.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company