Monday, April 14, 2014

Daisy Duck Baby Shower

Hi Everybody!
Happy Wednesday!  The weekend is almost here, yaaay!  To help get you through your week, I wanted to share some pictures from a Daisy Duck Baby Shower order I had done.  The new baby was named Daisy, so Daisy Duck was the perfect choice!

I didn't attend the shower, but the hostess was kind enough to snap some pictures for me.  So here we go!

*All projects were made using the 
Disney and Friends Cricut cartridge.

*First, here's a look at the main set up.  I love all the purple and pink!


*They had the cake made, and then added the Daisy head that I cut.

*The baby was a preemie that had to unfortunately spend some time in the hospital before coming home.  The banner says "Welcome Home".
*I also created some larger Daisy heads for the decorative plates that they hung.
*The largest Daisy is my favorite!  She was cut in 12" x 24" size.


*Another favorite thing from this shower was the little shoe favors!  They turned out so cute (and thankfully were easy to put together!!)


*I added the bows, and the hostess added the little bags of candy inside.


*It's hard to see in this picture, but on the heel there is a little daisy.  It originally was a little heart, but I changed it using my Gypsy.


I was so honored to create this party for such a special little baby!  Even better that the hostess loved it!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers....what a fabulous party! The decorations look AMAZING!! I love the yummy cake and cupcakes and those shoes.....so stinken cute! Fantastic party decorations:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl!!! I was searching thru google and came across your name and this fabulous work and had to check it out!!! Love the giant Daisy and the shoe favors. Funny I found this hours after I just brought the cartridge! I will have some much fun making things with this cartridge for convention!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company