Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Birthday Card for Everyone with Miss Kate Cuttables!



Hi Everybody!
I'm excited to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with you!  First, I want to make sure you grab the freebie of the day:


Don't forget to head on over to Miss Kate Cuttables to download it for free TODAY ONLY!

And now, onto my project! 

The first half of the year is almost as bad as Christmas in our family!  We have had so many birthdays, I needed to replenish my card stash.  To make sure I was covered for guy or girl, I created one for each.  Here's how they turned out:


*Miss Kate Cuttables - Happy Birthday To You TitleSpring Borders


*Core'dinations cardstock
*burlap, and card base from my stash

*I used the same elements on each card, but changed the feel with the paper colors.
*Instead of using the candle layers, I put Stickles on each of the candles.


*The Spring Borders was perfect to add to the bottom of the card!


*Here's a side shot of the easel card.

I hope you enjoyed my project!  I'd love to see some of you try try this and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company