Friday, June 13, 2014

Perfect Day Card with Craftin' Desert Divas

Hi Everybody!
I'm happy to share another project for the Craftin Desert Divas design team!   These stamps have so many possibilites!  For today's project, I used the awesome set, Picture That.  Here are all the details:  


*Wild Card 2 Cricut cartridge (all images)
*Cosmo Cricket - cloud patterned paper
*Prima - blue patterned paper
*burlap and twine from my stash  


*I think this would be such a fun card to send to a friend, guy or girl!
*Relaxing on a hammock, on a nice sunny day really would be perfect :D

 
*I added some burlap for the hammock, and pop dots behind the whole cut.

 
I used the Perfect Day sentiment.


You can purchase the stamps at the Craftin Desert Divas Shop.  Don't forget to share your creations with these stamp sets in the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery!  

You can get all the details, and pictures on my blog HERE.  TFL, and make sure to come back tomorrow for some more amazing projects from the design team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company