Monday, July 28, 2014

Close To My Heart News and Updates!

Hi Everybody!

I wanted to keep you guys up to date on some Close To My Heart news!  The current Idea Book will be ending in a few days on July 31st.  There are also some things that will be carrying over into the new book, but will be changing prices. So here's a great chance to grab them before they go up a bit!  Scroll down this post to check them out.  Just click on the picture to head over to my website to purchase them :)



Sponge Dauber Now $3.95          in August $4.50 

   

Reinkers Now $4.25      in August $4.95


Bonding Memories Glue  Now $6.95 in August $7.95

 Watercolor Pencils Now $22.95     in August $26.95

Archival Black Ink (works amazingly well with the new markers coming in August)
Now $5.95     In August $7.50

 Ink Pads Now $5.25      In August $5.95


Small Organizer Now $12.95     In August $14.95



My Acrylix Organizer Now $12.95      In August $14.95



 Larger Organizer Now $22.95    In August $24.95

I LOVE these organizers!  I really suggest grabbing a few of these as they are one of the best out there, and are so versatile!  I have these on my shopping list to get before the price goes up.       


Sanding Kit Now $3.50    In August $4.95

 Edge Distresser Now $2.50   In August $3.95

Chocolate Faux Leather Album $24.95 WITH memory protectors   In August $29.95 with NO memory protectors
Outdoor Denim Faux Leather Album $24.95 WITH memory protectors   in August $29.95 with NO memory protectors


Ruler Now $9.95    In August $11.95

 Stitching Guide Now $12.95     In August $13.95


While checking out these items, you will also want to go over the list of things that are retiring.  They will no longer be available after July 31st!!  You can see the list HERE.

Thank you to my upline Elizabeth for sharing this info with me.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company