Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wobble Wednesday Challenge




Hi Everybody!
I'd like to welcome you to the next Wobble Wednesday Challenge! The last winner has been announced, so be sure to check the Action Wobbles Challenge Blog to see if it's you. 


This week's theme is:

Scrap Your Stash


Create any project using supplies that are 
1 month or older, and unopened/unused.  
And of course an Action Wobble (these can be new!)  :)

Here's the project for today's challenge:

*Peachy Keen Stamps - PKSC-14 February 2013 SOTM set
*All of the supplies I used for today's project I've had for over a year, or is from my scraps pile!


*This little robot is a shaker sticker.
*I've had this stamp set from Peachy Keen, and never used it.  This was the perfect sentiment!
`
*I trimmed down the wobble to fit behind him.

*I always love the dimension, and movement an Action Wobble adds!  Check it out!


*LOVE,LOVE those little balls rolling around in there!

I hope you liked my project!  Now it's your turn! Head on over to the Action Wobbles Challenge Blog to enter this week's challenge.  

(Now if you don't have any Wobbles yet, don't worry!  There is a special offer for all of you to be able to purchase just a few Wobbles and get in on this challenge. You can purchase a special pack HERE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company