Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Broom Parking with Miss Kate Cuttables


Hi Everybody!
I'm super excited to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with you!   First, I want to make sure you grab the freebie of the day:



Omgosh, I am DYING!!  I LOVE this freebie!  It ties perfectly into my project for today.......


*Miss Kate Cuttables - Broom Parking Sign
*orange vinyl
*9" x 11" frame

*Ok, I know it's a little early for Halloween, but when I saw this file I HAD to make a project with it!  Plus, Halloween is my all time favorite holiday :)
*To create this project, I just trimmed some patterned paper to fit the frame.
*After cutting the Broom Parking Sign out of orange vinyl, I layered it on top of the glass.

I hope you enjoyed my project!  I'd love to see some of you try try this and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

1 comment:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company