Thursday, August 28, 2014

Picture My Life

Hi Everybody!
I have made it more of a priority lately to try and get more of my pictures into albums, and OFF MY COMPUTER!!  So I think this deal from Close To My Heart is awesome!!  Buthere's only a few more days to take advantage of it!  Check out the details below:



During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD / $27.50 CAD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3 (USD & CAD)! 

Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!


Here are a couple of my favorite Picture My Life Kits!




 
Start making your shopping list now!
The products in this book will be available for an entire year, whooo hoooo!
*You can also view a PDF version of this book on my site HERE.

*View the Idea Book online HERE.

*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.


TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company