Monday, August 25, 2014

Washi Tape and Dispenser with Close To My Heart

Hi Everybody!
For today's post, I wanted to highlight one of my favorite crafty things.....washi tape!  I love how it's such an easy thing to put on any project to really add some color and personality.  I'm also a fan of crafty storage, and organizing.  So I was excited to see the cool new Washi Tape Dispenser from Close To My Heart!  Check out the details on it in the video below:




Isn't that awesome??!!  I also really like the variety of washi tape that CTMH has.  Here are a couple of my favorite ones:


*I think this would be GORGEOUS on holiday cards and projects!
*Grab this tape HERE.


*This would look fantastic on summer cards, layouts, and treats!!
*Grab this tape HERE.


I'm still working on building my collection of CTMH washi tape, but here is a recent project I made using some washi tape!  This can give you a great idea on a different type of project you can use it on.


*Pick up the washi tape dispenser HERE.

*Check out all the CTMH washi tape HERE.


 
Start making your shopping list now!
The products in this book will be available for an entire year, whooo hoooo!
*You can also view a PDF version of this book on my site HERE.

*View the Idea Book online HERE.

*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.


TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company