Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Create*Craft*Share YouTube Hop {October}



Hi Everybody!
Welcome to the Create Craft Share YouTube Hop! I'm so happy to be doing another fun video for this awesome hop!  Don't miss checking out all of the channels in the lineup, there are some AMAZING projects, and yummy prizes!!  

I'd love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE, and if you enjoyed my video, hit that thumbs up :D  You can also keep up with all the info on our monthly YouTube hops by following the Create*Craft*Share Facebook page HERE.


After you check out my video, make sure to head on over to see 
as the next stop.

Here are the designers names and links:

Rhonda M. Bewley Ratliff- https://www.youtube.com/user/rrandrr94


5 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company