Saturday, January 17, 2015

Valentine Shape Card with So Suzy Stamps



Hi Everybody!
I have another fun project using the amazing stamps from So Suzy Stamps!  For today's card, I used the gorgeous  Happy Valentine's Day sentiment stamp, Swirly Hearts image stamp, and Mountain Rose Skittles.



*I created this card base using an SVG file.


*I stamped the Swirly Hearts image stamp first in a light pink shade of ink.
*Next, I embossed the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment stamp using glitter embossing powder.
*I love the look of these 2 stamps layered together!


*For a finishing touch, I added some Mountain Rose Skittles.

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Before I go,  I wanted to remind you all that you still have time to enter our January challenge.  Entries close on January 31st, 2014 at 11:59pm.  

Also, did you know So Suzy Stamps can be found on InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter.  Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company