Saturday, March 28, 2015

Shaker Treat Box with Timeless Twine

Hi Everybody!
 It's time to shake it for another Shaker/Sequins Saturday with Timeless Twine!  For today's project, I created this super fun Shaker Treat Box! 


*I'm always looking for fun treat boxes, and this 3D Shaker Window Box was awesome!
*The star shaped sequins coordinated perfectly with my patterned cardstock.  
*I added a twine border on the lid.  And since there's always a color of twine to coordinate with any project, the Pumpkin Orange twine was perfect!


*Add some fun, colorful treats on the inside for the perfect treat :D

I also thought today was the perfect day to share how I store my Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz sequins:

*I LOVE these containers from Craft Mates.  They have locking compartments, so if you drop the container there is no spilled sequins all over the floor!

*When you get your goodies from the Bella Creationz store, they all come fabulously labeled.  So I took those labels off, and put them on the compartment lids!!  This way, when I want to reorder anything I already have the exact name of the product :D


*Here's some more sequins colors.


Click on the pictures below to grab the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz supplies I used:





I hope you enjoyed my project!  Make sure to check back daily for more inspiration from the design team.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

6 comments:

  1. Super cute and unique Jenny!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker box! Such a cute one. I have those containers and haven't used them yet. Better get cracking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company