Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Stardust Dancing with So Suzy Stamps



Hi Everybody!
Weren't the stamps from this month's So Suzy Stamps release UH-MA-ZING??!!  I've been having a blast creating projects with them.  Here's my latest creations:



When I saw the Stardust Dancing sentiment stamp, I immediately thought of the Disney Fairies!  I thought they paired perfectly with this beautiful sentiment.


*First up is the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio.  This image is a print-then-cut from the Disney Classic Cricut cartridge.



*I also used the Wink of Stella (clear) to highlight the wings, and parts of the dress.



*I added some pop dots behind the fairy, and sequins for lots of sparkle!  The added border of  Stickles made this card really shine!


I had so much fun with this stamp, that I created another card!  This is with the fairy of all fairies.....Tinkerbell!!


*The Tinkerbell silhouette is from the Tinkerbell Cricut cartridge.
*Cutting her out of blue glitter paper really made her shine and sparkle!



*I used some little self-adhesive jewels for extra shine!



*What perfect cards to send to a friend or family member to give some motivation, or to share some magical memories :)

I hope you enjoyed my projects!  

BUT WAIT!!!

Before I go, I wanted to let you all know that when you head on over to grab the Stardust Dancing sentiment stamp ('cause you know you want it!), make sure to use the code: 

JENNY10

You'll get 10% off!!!  The design team is having a friendly competition, so I would LOVE for you all to use that code when grabbing this stamp (and any of the other deliciously amazing goodies in the store!).

 I also wanted to remind you all that our March challenge has started!  You can check that out and enter HERE.
Don't forget that So Suzy Stamps can be found on InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter.  Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company