Thursday, April 23, 2015

Birthday Facebook Celebration WINNERS!!



Hi Everybody!
WINNER, WINNER (LOTS OF) CHICKEN DINNERS!! I'm finally ready to announce the winners from my birthday Facebook celebration. Thanks to everyone for their patience and for playing along! It was super fun, and I can't wait to do it again next year!! I decided to pick a couple of more winners since I took so long. 

TO COLLECT YOUR PRIZE PLEASE MESSAGE ME 
WITH YOUR MAILING INFO. 

DEADLINE TO COLLECT YOUR 
PRIZE IS FRIDAY, MAY 8TH.

Here they are:
CTMH IDEA BOOK
Angela Corll


MONSTER JADED BLOSSOM STAMP
Laurie Higgins


CUT ABOVE HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD KIT
Ty Kailiuli


BONUS PRIZE #1 – ACTION WOBBLE PACK
Donielle Desrosiers Potter


BONUS PRIZE #2 – CTMH IDEA BOOK
Denise N Irving Torres


Thanks again everybody!! heart emoticon






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company