Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Card in MINUTES!!

Hi Everybody!
Here's a birthday card you can make in MINUTES using the Cut Above Happy Birthday Card Kit from Close to My Heart.  I'm a stay at home mom with 4 kids, which means lots of birthdays, but not a lotta room in the budget.  So I love that the kit alone is less than $10!  And if you grab the stamp set that coordinates with it, it still comes to only $2 per card!!!  Here are the details:


Look at everything you get for less than $10!! Love that even the pop dots are included smile emoticon



As an option, you can also buy this gorgeous stamp set, You Mean the World to Me, that goes awesome with this kit! I went ahead and stamped some of each sentiment so I can quickly assemble the card I'll need smile emoticon 


You can assemble the card as is, or simply add a little more dimension by inking the edges of the pieces.

So stinkin' easy!!  You can grab the items in my store by clicking the links below.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company