Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy Mother's Day with So Suzy Stamps

Hi Everybody!
I'm back to share another project using the always amazing So Suzy Stamps.  Since Mother's Day is next week, I decided to actually get my mom's card done early, yaaay!.  Here's how it turned out:

*First I used took this pre-made center step card base, and added a flower cut, and scalloped rectangle using my Cricut.


*Next, I stamped the Happy Mother's Day sentiment on some off white paper, and hand trimmed around it.
*I also added a purple mat.


*For the finishing touches, I used some Wink of Stella on the flower, and Meadow Skittles along the sides.



Here are the quick links to the So Suzy Stamps supplies I used:

I also wanted to remind you all that our May challenge has started!  You can check that out and enter HERE.

Don't forget that So Suzy Stamps can be found on InstagramFacebook, Pinterest and Twitter.  Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company