Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Well, Hello! {Swap Card}

Hi Everybody!
Omg, did you catch all the posts on my Facebook page about the new Cricut cartridge Artistry from Close To My Heart?!?!  It looks amazing!!  As a CTMH consultant, I can get my hands on goodies a little sooner, so I've already been creating with it!  I will be showing you projects using it very soon :D  It will be available AUGUST 1ST, so get ready!!  I will post all the pictures and details as soon as I'm able to here on my blog :)  And now, onto today's project!

At the CTMH Convention, there are lots of people that do card swaps.  I didn't want to be left out of the fun, so I created some too!  I didn't have a lot of time, so I was ecstatic to find this simple card design on the Australiasian Blog Hop on Vandra's Blog HERE.  Here are the details:

All supplies used are from Close To My Heart:

 *Tagged With Love stamp set (hostess set)


*Isn't this a totally fun card??!!
*In my hurry to get a picture, I didn't get the other cute little tag stamped in lagoon that's behind the pear green tag!

This stamp set is part of the awesome deal for July!  Check out the details:

During the month of July, when you purchase $25 USD in current, retail priced stamps, you qualify to receive either the July Stamp of the Month, My Acrylix® Life Is Wonderful, FREE or any one of the Hostess Rewards stamp sets featured in Annual Inspirations 2014–2015 or Seasonal Expressions 2 for only $5 USD! 

*View the Idea Book online HERE.

*Order stamps to get in on this month's deal on my site HERE.

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh how CUTE!!! Glad you were able to join in the Swap! Swaps are so much fun to do! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company